Suits, the legal drama now in its 7th season, is well known for its witty quotes by Harvey Specter and Mike Ross, both of which are main characters on the series. Following are some of Harvey’s sayings that even me and you can utilize when you need to drum up some momentum!
1. Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay.
2. It’s not bragging if it’s true.
3. What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head? You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty six other things.
4. They think you care, they’ll walk all over you.
5. The ends don’t justify the means until it’s your ass on the line.
6. Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
7. Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
8. You always have a choice.
9. Loyalty is a two-way street. If I’m asking for it from you, then you’re getting it from me.
10. I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I don’t want to.
11. That’s the difference between you and me, you wanna lose small, I wanna win big!
12. Winners don’t make excuses when the other side plays the game!
13. I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.
14. Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.
15. I don’t take meetings, I set them, and my respect isn’t demanded, it’s earned.