I’ve compiled a list of quotes from one of the greatest coaches of all time – Vince Lombardi. His vision and leadership led teams to championships that coaches today often envy. Take a look at these while you grab your morning coffee. Carpe diem!
Words of Wisdom from Vince Lombardi:
1) “People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defenses, or the problems of modern society.”
2) “Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.”
3) “Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
4) “Unless a man believes in himself and makes a total commitment to his career and puts everything he has into it – his mind, his body, his heart – what’s life worth to him?”
5) “Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.”