In business, you can’t survive unless you know how to negotiate fiercely. There are some great tips in the attached article. Here are some key takeaways:
- Keep the negotiations professional and courteous.
- Be prepared.
- Listen and understand the other party’s issues and point of view.
- Avoid “negotiating by continually conceding.”
- Time is the enemy of many deals.
- Ask the right questions.
- Never accept the first offer.
Check out the full article. Getting better at negotiations means you can walk away with what you want, most of the time!